This website and all its content (http://www.tuttibaby.com.br/) are the exclusive property of the Legal Entity Tutti Baby, holder of the CNPJ: 06.981.862 / 0001-29, with an address on Rodovia Guilherme Jensen, SC- 413, Km 58 - Industrial, Massaranduba - SC, 89108-000
It is important to note that some digital products, services and / or content offered by Tutti Baby are subject to specific electronic contracts, and this instrument, in these specific cases, should be treated as a supplement.
Use of the website
4. When using the site, you are aware that the content made available here, whether through written means or any form of media, including images, videos and voice, are the result of the intellect of Tutti Baby professionals, and therefore constitute heritage intellectual property of the company and / or of them.
5. The availability of content to the end user, whether for free or for a fee, is never made through sale and purchase or any other form of definitive transfer of ownership.
6. The user, therefore, declares to be aware that when accessing the content of the website, he / she is doing so through mere liberality. For this reason, it is forbidden to download videos and / or audios, copy and / or plagiarize content, reverse engineer, and / or download material not available under penalty of incurring property damage, lost profits, moral damages for misuse of image, voice and / or intellectual property without prejudice to other sanctions, including those of a criminal nature.
09. All rights related to this website are reserved to Tutti Baby inclusive, but not limited to texts, images, audios, videos and any other content. All brands presented here are from Tutti Baby or from partner companies, affiliates, suppliers or refer to products for which we have the proper marketing license.
10. It is strictly forbidden to the user of the site: reproduce, use, copy, distribute, allow public access, purchase the right to access any course collectively (Group Buy), make our content available for free or for a fee to the public in general, transform, plagiarize, or modify in any way the contents of Tutti Baby, unless you have prior written authorization from the holder of the corresponding rights.
Limitation of Liability
11. In view of the characteristics inherent to the Internet environment, it is possible that interruptions or suspensions of connection may occur, incomplete computer transmissions or that they may fail, as well as due to technical failure of any kind, including, but not limited to, the electronic malfunction of any network, "hardware" or "software" or even user equipment.
12. It is the responsibility of the consumer to keep the environment of his device (computer, cell phone, tablet among others) safe and free from threats, using tools such as antivirus, firewall and others.
In order to contribute to the prevention of electronic risks
14. If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions set out below, you should not use the Tutti Baby website.
15. If you want to give us some feedback, answer questions, or need to address any issue, please contact us through the website http://www.tuttibaby.com.br/
Santa Catarina, February 2020.
CNPJ: 06.981.862 / 0001-29